- - Architecture
- Tampa, FL, USA
- Full Time
Wantman Group (WGI) is a multidisciplinary consulting firm specializing in architecture, engineering, surveying and mapping, planning, landscape architecture and environmental services. We are seeking a Graduate Architect with 1 -5 years of professional experience to be part of our Architecture team in the Tampa office.
The Graduate Architect will work collaboratively for transportation, commercial and industrial projects, ranging from small to large. Qualified individuals must have a strong work ethic, strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
• Ability to coordinate a complete set of construction documents, detail oriented with knowledge of building codes and industry standards, experience in consultant coordination and familiarity with construction administration
• Ability to work and complete project assignments with minimal supervision, take personal pride to succeed at any task undertaken and show a willingness to learn
• Interest in professional growth within a design-oriented studio setting offering a relaxed working environment
• Talent and experience are both strongly considered
• 5 year Bachelor's Degree in Architecture and on licensure track
• 1-5 years' experience working in an Architectural firm
• Proficiency in Autodesk REVIT is a must. Knowledge of other software platforms including AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
• Good communication skills, including written
If you have what it takes to join our growing organization and want to be part of dedicated team please upload your resume and a portfolio of work samples.