Proposal Production Manager - West Palm Beach
- - Marketing
- West Palm Beach, FL, USA
- Full Time
WGI is an award-winning national consulting firm providing land planning, civil engineering, architecture, landscape architecture, transportation, geospatial services, and parking solutions, with corporate headquarters located in West Palm Beach. The firm has offices throughout the U.S. and provides a comprehensive range of infrastructure services to a diverse client base in over 30 states. We are seeking a Proposal Production Manager to join our Creative Marketing Division in our West Palm Beach, FL office.
In general, this position will: Supervise and train marketing coordinators to deliver timely and high-quality proposal submittals while providing proactive marketing support to project managers; Look for opportunities to improve the delivery and quality of proposals and services provided by marketing coordinators; Proactively interact with project managers to develop pursuit win strategies; Be able to manage and deliver the development of proposals, presentations, collateral materials, internal marketing campaigns and other marketing and pursuit-related activities from initial concepts to final deliverables.
- Manage, train and mentor marketing coordinators, including development of staff and managing schedules of marketing coordinators;
- Participate in the strategy development for pursuits, pre-proposal activities - such as research, client/competitor analysis, and incorporates win themes into response materials;
- Plan, organize, and direct all elements of proposal and presentation preparation. This includes fully understanding the requirements of the RFP/RFQ's, FDOT Letters of Interest and Design-Build pursuits and evaluation criteria, leading meetings, making task assignments, and ensuring schedule adherence;
- Develop and maintain support systems and files to achieve a standard workflow and archival practices;
- Ensures marketing coordinators have the material and staffing resources needed for timely delivery of submittals;
- Supervise the timely production of LORs, proposals, RFP's, RFQ's, presentations, etc.;
- Ensure that the marketing coordinators are managing the proposal production of all pursuits;
- Supervise and ensure that Quality Control procedures for all work product for overall accuracy is performed;
- Provide support with presentation strategy and presentation rehearsals;
- Coordinate with the WGI Creative Division and the WGI's business development staff on a periodic basis for staffing requirements, internal and external marketing materials, creative materials and printing needs for timely adherence to schedules for deliverables;
- Ensure that the WGI brand is maintained on all marketing and pursuit materials.
- Excellent knowledge of A/E/C industry marketing practices, including terminology and delivery methods;
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or business-related field with 5+ years' experience in the A/E/Industry;
- Strong mentoring/teaching abilities and managerial skills;
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving and attention to details;
- Persistent while providing exceptional customer service;
- Excellent interpersonal skills including written and oral communications;
- Ability to prioritize, excellent time management skills, passion for details and ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously while maintaining a high level of quality and accuracy;
- Ability to think creatively and strategically;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), In-Design, Adobe Suite Products.
If you have what it takes to join our growing organization and want to be part of a dedicated team please forward resume which must include salary history and a cover letter outlining how your background and experience relate to the position. In return, WGI provides a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an outstanding work environment. WGI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page