Project Engineer/Structural Engineer - New Parking Structures - Indianapolis, IN
- - Parking Solutions
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
WGI is an award-winning national consulting firm providing land planning, civil engineering, architecture, landscape architecture, transportation, geospatial services, and parking solutions, with corporate headquarters located in West Palm Beach. The firm has offices throughout the U.S. and provides a comprehensive range of infrastructure services to a diverse client base in over 30 states. We are seeking a Structural Engineering Project Manager to join our growing team in our Indianapolis, IN office.
The position involves engineering and design of new parking structure and mixed-use projects. A structural engineering background is required, and previous experience with parking design is preferred.
- Contribute to project design and the planning of drawings production, specifications, construction cost estimates;
- Direct coordination with clients;
- Construction administration activities, including preconstruction meetings, submittal reviews, construction reviews, project meetings, test report review, project close-out;
- Achieve client satisfaction and loyalty.
- Strong technical, written, and verbal communication skills;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in structural project management and structural design of building projects;
- BS Civil/Structural or an MSCE from an ABET accredited engineering program with focus on structural engineering;
- Professional Engineering or Architecture License required;
- Problem-solving, and analytical skills;
- Team leadership skills and experience;
- Experience with AutoCAD, Mathcad, and SAP2000;
- Proficiency with MS Office applications.
If you have what it takes to join our growing organization and want to be part of a dedicated team please forward resume which must include salary history and a cover letter outlining how your background and experience relate to the position. In return, WGI provides a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an outstanding work environment. WGI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.