Marketing Coordinator - West Palm Beach, FL
- - Marketing
- West Palm Beach, FL, USA
- Full Time
WGI is an award-winning national consulting firm providing land planning, civil engineering, architecture, landscape architecture, transportation, geospatial services, and parking solutions, with corporate headquarters located in West Palm Beach. The firm has offices throughout the U.S. and provides a comprehensive range of infrastructure services to a diverse client base in over 30 states. We are seeking an Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team in our West Palm Beach, FL office.
As an important member of the Creative Marketing team, the primary function will be to produce marketing proposals, presentations and other printed material in response to formal and informal client solicitations. Your time management is important to balance priorities while dealing with multiple and simultaneous tasks. In this role, you will conduct internal proposal kickoff meetings and/or conference calls with the proposal manager and capture team, and drive the process through final production. Using desktop publishing programs such as InDesign as well as MS Word you'll roll up your sleeves and lay out presentations and produce collateral presentation materials. You'll be an important part of the "proposal team", articulating rationale and substantiating compliance with client defined requirements. Additional responsibilities as a member of this comprehensive marketing team will include communications-related activities, information management, conference support, award submissions and other marketing activities.
- Analyzing RFPs, RFQ's and LOI's and providing recommendations for response;
- Understanding, outlining and articulating complete submission requirements for proposals;
- Ensuring development of marketing materials for compliance with client specified requirements;
- Compiling, drafting and editing qualification sections for proposals including resumes, project descriptions, company profiles, introductions and cover letters;
- Producing and incorporating required forms, graphics, organization charts, tables, photographs, PowerPoint presentations and other documentation;
- Organizing and conducting internal proposal kick-off meetings and/or conference calls with bid manager and capture team, and recording meeting minutes specifically themes, strategy, writing assignments and schedule;
- Developing detailed compliance/responsibility matrices, timelines and schedules;
- Collaborating with technical staff to complete responses;
- Working and coordinating with designers, printing shop and printing vendors, as needed, to develop and produce graphics and to produce printed materials;
- Organizing final production of proposals and presentations and arranging for shipping and delivery.
- An Associates of Arts (AA) required, Bachelor's Degree (BA or BS) is preferred;
- A minimum of 5-10 years of related experience analyzing RFP's, RFQ's and LOI's;
- Proficient in the use of desktop publishing software (e.g., InDesign, Creative Suite), graphics programs (e.g., Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop), word processing programs (e.g., Microsoft Word), and presentation software (e.g., PowerPoint) is strongly preferred;
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to edit nontechnical material with good organization of thought and correct grammar and spelling;
- This position requires flexibility in schedule and work hours.
If you have what it takes to join our growing organization and want to be part of a dedicated team, please forward resume which must include salary history and a cover letter outlining how your background and experience relate to the position. In return, WGI provides a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an outstanding work environment. WGI is an equal opportunity employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Follow Us On Social Media