PD&E Manager - Florida
- - Transportation Engineering
- FL, USA
- Full Time
WGI is an award-winning national consulting firm providing land planning, civil engineering, architecture, landscape architecture, transportation, geospatial services, and parking solutions, with our corporate headquarters in West Palm Beach, FL. The firm has offices throughout the U.S. and provides a comprehensive range of infrastructure services to a diverse client base in over 30 states. We are seeking a Project Development and Environmental (PD&E) Manager with 15+ years of professional experience to be part of our growing organization.
The PD&E Manager position is a lead role and you will be responsible for marketing and management of FDOT transportation projects. In this position you will develop project objectives, scopes and study approaches for PD&E projects. The role will include managing staff and sub-consultants to meet project quality and schedule objectives, and being the point of contact for the state of Florida.
- Managing PD&E (NEPA) studies, traffic operational studies and safety studies;
- Travel demand modeling and transportation planning projects;
- Supervising engineering staff and interacting with clients;
- Marketing of projects and proposal preparation for PD&E clients;
- Pursue additional work from existing and new WGI clients and be responsible for meeting with clients, preparing pursuit materials and coordinating with required discipline leads.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering from an accredited four-year college, Master's Degree is a strong plus;
- Demonstrated 15+ years in progressively responsible experience;
- Florida Professional Engineering Registration;
- Proficient with NEPA and Florida PD&E document requirements;
- Prior supervisory experience leading an engineering team;
- Ability to lead winning project pursuits including letter of interest preparation, presentation development and presentation skills (interviews, question & answer sessions, leading presentations). Prepare contracts, scopes of services, fee estimates (in accordance with FDOT standard practices and requirements);
- Microsoft office skills – including Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills;
- Travel to other office locations may be required.
If you have what it takes to join our growing organization and want to be part of a dedicated team please forward resume which must include salary history and a cover letter outlining how your background and experience relate to the position. In return, WGI provides a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an outstanding work environment. WGI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Follow Us On Social Media