Architect/Architect Intern - Tampa
- Transportation Engineering - Architecture
- Tampa, FL, USA
- Full Time
WGI is an award-winning national consulting firm providing land planning, civil engineering, architecture, landscape architecture, transportation, geospatial services, and parking solutions, with our corporate headquarters in West Palm Beach, FL. The firm has offices throughout the U.S. and provides a comprehensive range of infrastructure services to a diverse client base in over 30 states. We are seeking an Architect or Architect Intern on the licensure track to be part of our Architecture team in the Tampa, FL office.
The successful applicant will work collaboratively in a team setting on the development of conceptual designs, the production of construction drawings and permitting, as well as on-site construction administration. Projects will include a wide range of commercial and institutional projects.
- Work and complete project assignments with minimal supervision, take personal pride to succeed at any task undertaken and show a willingness to learn;
- Coordinate a complete set of construction documents, detail oriented with knowledge of building codes and industry standards, experience in consultant coordination and familiarity with construction administration;
- Ability to multi-task assignments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture that is licensed or on licensure track;
- 5 years' experience working in an Architectural firm;
- Good communication skills, including written;
- Proficiency in Autodesk REVIT is a must;
- Knowledge of other software platforms including AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office;
- Experience with Microstation is a plus.
If you have what it takes to join our growing organization and want to be part of a dedicated team please forward resume which must include salary history and a cover letter outlining how your background and experience relate to the position. In return, WGI provides a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an outstanding work environment. WGI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Follow Us On Social Media