Club/Resort Landscape Architect/Project Manager - West Palm Beach, FL
- PLACE - Landscape Architecture
- West Palm Beach, FL, USA
- Full Time
WGI is an award-winning national consulting firm providing land planning, civil engineering, architecture, landscape architecture, transportation, geospatial services, parking solutions, and structural solutions with our corporate headquarters in West Palm Beach, FL. The firm has offices throughout the U.S. and provides a comprehensive range of services to a diverse client base in over 30 states. We are seeking a highly motivated Project Manager/Landscape Architect, with 10+ years of professional experience specializing in high-end club and resort design, to be part of our Landscape Architecture Division in our West Palm Beach office.
- Business development;
- Client management;
- Development of conceptual landscape and hardscape designs;
- Provide direction to design staff;
- Assist in meetings and public presentations.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited university;
- 10+ years related experience with current licensure or the ability to become licensed in the State of Florida;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Please include a portfolio or samples of your work along with this application.
If you have what it takes to join our growing organization and want to be part of a dedicated team please forward resume which must include salary history and a cover letter outlining how your background and experience relate to the position. In return, WGI provides a competitive salary, signing bonus, excellent benefits and an outstanding work environment. WGI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.