College Internship Program - Summer 2019
- Corporate - Corporate Projects
- FL, USA
WGI is an award-winning national consulting firm providing land planning, civil engineering, architecture, landscape architecture, transportation, geospatial services, and parking solutions, with our corporate headquarters in West Palm Beach, FL. The firm has offices throughout the U.S. and provides a comprehensive range of infrastructure services to a diverse client base in over 30 states.
We offer an exciting opportunity during the summer of 2019 for paid internships for college students. Our college internship program provides a well-rounded learning environment that will serve to enhance your classroom education with hands on experience. You will gain hands-on experience with real projects for WGI's private and public clients. Bridge the gap between academics and the professional work environment as you develop the skills to navigate everyday work scenarios. It's the perfect way to discover where a career with WGI can take you.
We are currently looking for Interns in the following locations:
- Charlotte, NC;
- Fort Lauderdale, FL;
- Jacksonville, FL;
- Kalamazoo, MI;
- Miami, FL;
- Orlando, FL;
- Tallahassee, FL;
- Tampa, FL;
- West Palm Beach, FL.
We have internship opportunities in the following disciplines:
- Engineering (Civil, Transportation, Structures, Roadway, Drainage);
- Land Design Services (Planning, Landscape Architect);
- Geospatial/Survey and Mapping;
- Parking Solutions (New Design, Restoration, Planning).
- Working on challenging projects that require collaboration within and among various departments;
- Contribute to team projects and individual tasks assigned in the discipline you support;
- Must be punctual, dependable and follow company policy and guidelines;
- Additional responsibilities may be given based on experience.
- Must have completed at least two years from an accredited college in a related field;
- Solid PC skills and the ability to use Microsoft Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel); knowledge of Auto Cad and/or Microstation a plus;
- Must be able to adapt to, and work in varied environments including indoors, outdoors, and project locations;
- Occasional need for basic mechanical aptitude to work with field services equipment (survey).
WGI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page