Planner - West Palm Beach, FL
- PLACE - Planning
- West Palm Beach, FL, USA
- Full Time
WGI is an award-winning national consulting firm providing land planning, civil engineering, architecture, landscape architecture, transportation, geospatial services, and parking solutions, with our corporate headquarters in West Palm Beach, FL. The firm has offices throughout the U.S. and provides a comprehensive range of infrastructure services to a diverse client base in over 30 states. We are seeking a Planner with 2-10 years of professional experience to be part of our Planning Division in the West Palm Beach, FL office.
In this position you will work collaboratively with a Project Manager or Director on projects ranging from private development, public and eminent domain projects. Clients include private developers, municipalities and government agencies including the Department of Transportation.
- Perform complex research including development code and comprehensive plans;
- Offer solutions to planning issues;
- Write and edit technical reports;
- Project coordination with clients and other consultants;
- Act as liaison to government agencies for our clients;
- Client representation at public hearings and meetings as needed;
- Assist in coordination of RFPs.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Urban and Regional Planning or related field from an accredited four-year college or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Demonstrated 2 -10 years in progressively responsible public and private planning experience;
- Ability to read and interpret land development regulations for different municipalities;
- Excellent writing and oral skills;
- Ability to work independently with minimum oversight and as part of a multidisciplinary team;
- Strong work ethic;
- Graphic abilities (AutoCAD, GIS, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.) are a plus;
- AICP certification is desirable.
If you have what it takes to join our growing organization and want to be part of a dedicated team, please forward resume which must include salary history and a cover letter outlining how your background and experience relate to the position. In return, WGI provides a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an outstanding work environment. WGI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page