CAD Technician/Restoration Technician - Charlotte, NC
- - Parking Solutions
- Charlotte, NC, USA
- Full Time
WGI is an award-winning national consulting firm providing land planning, civil engineering, architecture, landscape architecture, transportation, geospatial services, and parking solutions, with our corporate headquarters in West Palm Beach, FL. The firm has offices throughout the U.S. and provides a comprehensive range of infrastructure services to a diverse client base in over 30 states. We are seeking a Restoration Technician to join our growing team in our Charlotte, NC office.
This position is involved in the evaluation and restoration of various structures such as parking garages, plazas, and building facades. While in this position you will be a member of the restoration team working closely with project managers and design engineers to evaluate existing structures and produce construction document drawings. You will work on a variety of restoration projects including parking structures, facades, plazas, pedestrian bridges, and parking lots, just to name a few.
- Use good organization and communication skills in all aspects of job performance;
- Create engineering/architectural documents using AutoCAD;
- Assist the team with field surveys, quantity and cost estimates, writing reports, construction documents, and construction administration;
- Create detailed drawings;
- Meet deadlines and work efficiently.
- 2-year Technical degree in drafting or construction-related field;
- 2+ Years of experience, particularly in restoration, including drafting, evaluation, materials testing, construction administration;
- Strong communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, and analytical skills;
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD;
- Proficiency with MS Office applications;
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings;
- Ability to develop cohesive construction drawing set with supervision.
- Strong technical, written and verbal communication skills.
If you have what it takes to join our growing organization and want to be part of a dedicated team, please forward resume which must include salary history and a cover letter outlining how your background and experience relate to the position. In return, WGI provides a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an outstanding work environment. WGI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page