- Corporate - Human Resources
- West Palm Beach, FL, USA
- Full Time
WGI is an award-winning national consulting firm providing land planning, civil engineering, architecture, landscape architecture, transportation, geospatial services, and parking solutions, with our corporate headquarters in West Palm Beach, FL. The firm has offices throughout the U.S. and provides a comprehensive range of infrastructure services to a diverse client base in over 30 states. We are seeking a Corporate Recruiter to join our growing team. Ideally this position will be in our West Palm Beach corporate headquarters, but we will consider candidates working from any of our office locations. We are looking for a candidate that can provide impeccable customer service and is committed to providing our staff with excellent HR support.
In this position you will be responsible for managing and supporting the entire recruiting process for open positions within the company including Engineering, Geospatial Services, Land Development, and Administration.
- Collaborate with Senior Level Managers on staffing needs;
- Manage the entire recruiting process for all open positions including office and field staffing needs across all office locations nationwide. This includes:
o Assisting hiring managers in developing job requirements and descriptions;
o Creating and managing job advertisements and sourcing strategies;
o Working with external staffing resources/agencies;
- Developing, creating and implementing recruiting programs and strategies to fill current open positions and building pipeline of qualified candidates;
- Refine and manage the applicant tracking system;
- Coordinate and manage the college recruiting and summer intern program including building professional relationships with targeted Universities;
- Partner with WGI leadership team to build solid relationships and continually improve upon processes and procedures as it relates to staffing;
- Communicate with candidates through entire hiring process including offer negotiations;
- Assist with developing "best practices" as it relates to recruiting, on-boarding and employee turn-over;
- Other related recruiting functions as needed.
- A bachelor's degree and minimum of 5 plus years of corporate recruiting experience, prior experience working in the A/E/C industry is a strong plus;
- Strong business acumen and ability to partner effectively with client groups;
- Current knowledge of employment regulations/laws and HR related trends and processes;
- Strong sourcing skills and experience in recruiting both passive and active candidates using various methods including: networking, social media, university relations, LinkedIn, internet, referrals and other creative methods;
- High energy with the ability to work in a fast paced, high volume, high growth organization;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality;
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
If you have what it takes to join our growing organization and want to be part of a dedicated team, please forward resume, which must include salary history and a cover letter outlining how your background and experience relate to the position. In return, WGI provides a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an outstanding work environment. WGI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.