Entry Level Structural Engineer - West Palm Beach
- - Structural Solutions
- West Palm Beach, FL, USA
- Full Time
WGI is an award-winning national consulting firm providing land planning, civil engineering, architecture, landscape architecture, transportation, geospatial services, and parking solutions, with our corporate headquarters in West Palm Beach, FL. The firm has offices throughout the U.S. and provides a comprehensive range of infrastructure services to a diverse client base in over 30 states. We are seeking an Entry Level Structural Engineer with 0 to 3 years of experience to be part of our Structures Systems team in our West Palm Beach, FL office.
This person will be responsible for the structural design of facilities in support of a variety of markets including Private Developers, Municipal and County Government and Federal Clients. They will be expected to work closely with a multidiscipline design team throughout the entire life cycle of projects from planning stages, through the development of construction documents, and construction administration. This individual should be self-motivated, with an initiative to deliver high quality, technically excellent structural designs.
• Structural design efforts, and the development of drawings, specifications, and supporting engineering calculations, as well as field inspection, the resolution of RFIs, and the review of shop drawings during construction;
• Coordinate with other engineering disciplines and other firms on complex multi-discipline projects.
• Bachelor's Degree in engineering from an accredited four-year college. Master's Degree preferred;
• E.I.T preferred;
• Experience in the design of buildings, bridges, civil structures including water and wastewater facilities, seawalls and other unique structures including forensic engineering;
• Understanding of designs utilizing concrete, masonry, precast, prestressed components, steel, wood and composites is required;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, and Revit;
• Good verbal communication and technical writing skills.
If you have what it takes to join our growing organization and want to be part of a dedicated team, please forward resume which must include salary history and a cover letter outlining how your background and experience relate to the position. In return, WGI provides a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an outstanding work environment. WGI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Follow Us On Social Media