Entry Level Graduate Architect - Tampa, FL
- Transportation Engineering - Architecture
- Tampa, FL, USA
- Full Time
At WGI, you will find talented, passionate associates providing exceptional service in collaborative, team-driven environments, all while having fun and enjoying the work they do. WGI prides its reputation as one of the nation's top consulting firms -- and our awards support our beliefs. We strive to stay ahead of the curve investing in the latest tools and technology. We are always looking for remarkable individuals to join our team and help expand our visionary approach. If you think you are an innovative team-player and want to shape your community, join our WGI team today!
WGI is an award-winning national consulting firm providing land planning, civil engineering, architecture, landscape architecture, transportation, geospatial services, parking solutions, and structural solutions with our corporate headquarters in West Palm Beach, FL. The firm has offices throughout the U.S. and provides a comprehensive range of services to a diverse client base in over 30 states.
We are seeking an entry level Graduate Architect to join our growing team in our Tampa, Florida offices. In this position you will work on small to large transportation, commercial and industrial projects. Qualified individuals must have a strong work ethic, strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
• Assist in the creation of architectural documents including plans, specification and construction cost estimates;
• Generate design and plans using Autodesk REVIT, including AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
• 5 year Bachelor's Degree in Architecture and on licensure track
• Proficiency in Autodesk REVIT;
• Strong work ethic;
• Ability to work independently and as an integral part of a project team;
• Good verbal communication and technical writing skills.
Additional minimum qualifications include:
- 0-3 years' experience working in an Architectural firm
- Take personal pride to succeed at any task undertaken and show a willingness to learn
- Interest in professional growth within a design-oriented studio setting offering a relaxed working environment
- Talent and experience are both strongly considered
- Good communication skills, including written
If you have what it takes to join our growing organization and want to be part of a dedicated team, please forward resume which must include salary history and a cover letter outlining how your background and experience relate to the position. In return, WGI provides a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an outstanding work environment. WGI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Follow Us On Social Media