- - Transportation Engineering
- Jacksonville, FL, FL, USA
- Full Time
WGI is an award-winning national consulting firm providing land planning, civil engineering, architecture, landscape architecture, transportation, geospatial services, and parking solutions, with corporate headquarters located in West Palm Beach. The firm has offices throughout the U.S. and provides a comprehensive range of infrastructure services to a diverse client base in over 30 states. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team in the Jacksonville, FL office.
The essential functions include but are not limited to the following duties and responsibilities, which are listed in no particular order of importance:
- Handle differing situations, problems, and deviations in the work of the office according to the manager's general instructions, priorities, duties, and goals;
- Provides secretarial and administrative support to management and staff ensuring efficient day to day operations of the office;
- Prepares reports, proposals, memos, minutes and other documents as needed;
- Prepares outgoing mail, faxes, and courier parcels;
- Sorts incoming mail, faxes, and courier deliveries for distribution;
- Make travel, meeting and other arrangements for staff;
- Purchase, receive, and store the office supplies ensuring that basic supplies are always available;
- Code and file material according to the established procedures;
- Data entry as required;
- Provides front desk support.
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Two+ plus years prior administrative experience;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Outlook, PowerPoint and Internet;
- Ability to operate copy machine, scanner, and fax machine;
- Ability to read and interpret documents;
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills, and basic math functions;
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task;
- Ability to work independently.
If you have what it takes to join our growing organization and want to be part of a dedicated team, please forward resume which must include salary history and a cover letter outlining how your background and experience relate to the position. WGI provides a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an outstanding work environment. WGI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page