Architect - 5-7 years of experience
- - Transportation Engineering
- Tampa, FL, USA
- Full Time
Wantman Group (WGI) is a multidisciplinary consulting firm specializing in architecture, engineering, surveying and mapping, planning, landscape architecture and environmental services. We are seeking an Architect with 5-7 years of professional experience to be part of our Architecture team.
The Architect will work collaboratively on transportation, commercial and industrial projects.
• Ability to coordinate a complete set of construction documents, detail oriented with knowledge of building codes and industry standards, experience in consultant coordination, and familiarity with construction administration
• Ability to work and complete project assignments with minimal supervision, take personal pride to succeed at any task undertaken, and show a willingness to learn
• Interest in professional growth within a design-oriented studio setting offering a relaxed working environment
• 5 year Bachelor's Degree in Architecture
• Licensed or on licensure track
• 5-7 years' experience working in an Architectural firm
• Proficiency in Autodesk REVIT is a must. Knowledge of other software platforms including AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
• Good communication skills, including written
If you have what it takes to join our growing organization and want to be part of a dedicated team please forward resume which must include salary history and a cover letter outlining how your background and experience relate to the position. In return, WGI provides a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an outstanding work environment. WGI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page