Architect - 5-7 years of experience - Orlando, FL
- - Transportation Engineering
- Orlando, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match, Life Insurance, Profit Sharing and much more
At WGI, you will find talented, passionate associates providing exceptional service in collaborative, team-driven environments, all while having fun and enjoying the work they do. WGI prides its reputation as one of the nation's top consulting firms -- and our awards support our beliefs. We strive to stay ahead of the curve investing in the latest tools and technology. We are always looking for remarkable individuals to join our team and help expand our visionary approach. If you think you are an innovative team-player and want to shape your community, join our WGI team today!
WGI is an award-winning national consulting firm providing land planning, civil engineering, architecture, landscape architecture, transportation, geospatial services, parking solutions, and structural solutions with our corporate headquarters in West Palm Beach, FL. The firm has offices throughout the U.S. and provides a comprehensive range of services to a diverse client base in over 30 states. We are seeking an Architect with 5-7 years of professional experience to be part of our Architecture team in either our Tampa, Orlando or Tallahassee office. In this position you will work collaboratively on transportation, commercial and industrial projects.
• Ability to coordinate a complete set of construction documents, detail oriented with knowledge of building codes and industry standards, experience in consultant coordination, and familiarity with construction administration
• Ability to work and complete project assignments with minimal supervision, take personal pride to succeed at any task undertaken, and show a willingness to learn
• Interest in professional growth within a design-oriented studio setting offering a relaxed working environment
• 5 year Bachelor's Degree in Architecture
• Licensed or on licensure track
• 5-7 years' experience working in an Architectural firm
• Proficiency in Autodesk REVIT is a must. Knowledge of other software platforms including AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
• Good communication skills, including written
If you have what it takes to join our growing organization and want to be part of a dedicated team please forward resume which must include salary history and a cover letter outlining how your background and experience relate to the position. In return, WGI provides a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an outstanding work environment. WGI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Follow Us On Social Media