- - Marketing
- West Palm Beach, FL, USA
- Full Time
WGI is a multidisciplinary consulting firm with fourteen offices nationwide specializing in civil engineering, surveying, geospatial mapping, planning, land development, environmental, and parking consulting services. In 2017, WGI ranked #252 on the ENR's list of the Top 500 Design Firms. We are seeking a Proposal Production Manager to join our Creative Marketing Division in our West Palm Beach, FL, office.
In general, this position will: Supervise and train marketing coordinators to deliver timely and high-quality proposal submittals while providing proactive marketing support to project managers; Look for opportunities to improve the delivery and quality of proposals and services provided by marketing coordinators; Proactively interact with project managers to develop pursuit win strategies; Be able to manage and deliver the development of proposals, presentations, collateral materials, internal marketing campaigns and other marketing and pursuit-related activities from initial concepts to final deliverables.
- Manage, train and mentor marketing coordinators, including development of staff and managing schedules of marketing coordinators;
- Participate in the strategy development for pursuits, pre-proposal activities - such as research, client/competitor analysis, and incorporates win themes into response materials;
- Plan, organize, and direct all elements of proposal and presentation preparation. This includes fully understanding the requirements of the RFP/RFQ's, DOT Letters of Interest and Design-Build pursuits and evaluation criteria, leading meetings, making task assignments, and ensuring schedule adherence;
- Develop and maintain support systems and files to achieve a standard workflow and archival practices;
- Ensures marketing coordinators have the material and staffing resources needed for timely delivery of submittals;
- Supervise the timely production of LORs, proposals, RFP's, RFQ's, presentations, etc.;
- Ensure that the marketing coordinators are managing the proposal production of all pursuits;
- Supervise and ensure that Quality Control procedures for all work product for overall accuracy is performed;
- Provide support with presentation strategy and presentation rehearsals;
- Coordinate with the WGI Creative Division and the WGI's business development staff on a periodic basis for staffing requirements, internal and external marketing materials, creative materials and printing needs for timely adherence to schedules for deliverables;
- Ensure that the WGI brand is maintained on all marketing and pursuit materials.
- Excellent knowledge of A/E/C industry marketing practices, including terminology and delivery methods;
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or business-related field with 10+ years' experience in the A/E/Industry;
- Supervisor experience and Strong mentoring/teaching abilities and managerial skills;
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving and attention to details;
- Persistent while providing exceptional customer service;
- Excellent interpersonal skills including written and oral communications;
- Ability to prioritize, excellent time management skills, passion for details and ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously while maintaining a high level of quality and accuracy;
- Ability to think creatively and strategically;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), In-Design, Adobe Suite Products.
If you have what it takes to join our growing organization and want to be part of a dedicated team please forward resume which must include salary history and a cover letter outlining how your background and experience relate to the position. In return, WGI provides a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an outstanding work environment. WGI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page