Site Planner / Landscape Designer- West Palm Beach, FL
- - PLACE
- West Palm Beach, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match, Life Insurance, Profit Sharing and much more
At WGI, you will find talented, passionate associates providing exceptional service in collaborative, team-driven environments, all while having fun and enjoying the work they do. WGI prides its reputation as one of the nation's top consulting firms -- and our awards support our beliefs. We strive to stay ahead of the curve investing in the latest tools and technology. We are always looking for remarkable individuals to join our team and help expand our visionary approach. If you think you are an innovative team-player and want to shape your community, join our WGI team today!
We are currently seeking a Site Planner/Landscape Designer with 0 to 10 years of professional experience to be part of our Land Design Services team in our West Palm Beach, FL office.
- Development of site plans from concept through construction;
- Modification of drawings based on input from Project Manager;
- Assist in meetings and public presentations;
- Preparation of graphics for presentations;
- Research and review of local land development regulations for standards;
- Design of plans to include knowledge of water conveyance and retention, utility easements, parking, open space, access/egress points, vehicular circulation, landscape areas, etc.;
- Works under the direction of a Project Manager on the Site Planning Team and will present design information to senior management and other team members;
- Works with consultants during design phases from concept through construction;
- Works in a team environment to establish and maintain common schedule goals;
- Works with team to manage minor land use applications, including project report writing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Landscape Architecture, Engineering, or related design profession from an accredited university;
- Demonstrates reliable understanding of the relationship between design and constructability;
- Proficiency using computer software programs including AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Suite;
- Experience using computer software programs including SketchUp, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and/or Illustrator is a plus;
- Proficiency in preparing hand drawn sketches, graphics and illustrations;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to write reports, business correspondence and presentations.
If you have what it takes to join our growing organization and want to be part of a dedicated team, please submit your resume for review by our Talent Acquisition Team. WGI provides a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and an outstanding work environment. EOE
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Follow Us On Social Media