Rod Person - Austin, TX
- - Geospatial
- Austin, TX, USA
- Full Time
- Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match, Life Insurance, Profit Sharing and much more
At WGI, you will find talented, passionate associates providing exceptional service in collaborative, team-driven environments, all while having fun and enjoying the work they do. WGI prides its reputation as one of the nation's top consulting firms -- and our awards support our beliefs. We strive to stay ahead of the curve investing in the latest tools and technology. We are always looking for remarkable individuals to join our team and help expand our visionary approach. If you think you are an innovative team-player and want to shape your community, join our WGI team today!
We are seeking a Rod Person for our Survey Division in our Austin, TX location.
- Accurately and efficiently clear lines, establish points, tape, chain and level for field survey projects as assigned by Field Crew Chief;
- Hold prism pole or stadia rod at designated points to assist in determining elevations and laying out stakes for mapmaking, construction, land, and other surveys;
- Keep crew's assigned vehicle clean and well maintained;
- Report any mechanical or safety related problems to the Field Crew Chief;
- Keep vehicle stocked with the necessary equipment and supplies as instructed by the Field Crew Chief;
- Clean and store field surveying equipment used by the crew;
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with other crewmembers to facilitate the timely and accurate completion of assigned projects;
- Observe all safety guidelines and procedures, particularly when working around traffic or on construction sites;
- Respect the property rights of the owners of property on which the field survey work is being done;
- React to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. Knowledge of basic math (addition/subtraction, multiplication and division);
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the motivation to follow instructions completely and accurately while working in rough terrain and inclement weather;
- Some traveling required.
If you have what it takes to join our growing organization and want to be part of a dedicated team, please forward resume which must include salary history and a cover letter outlining how your background and experience relate to the position. In return, WGI provides a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an outstanding work environment. WGI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Follow Us On Social Media