Project Manager/Landscape Architect - Fort Lauderdale, FL
- PLACE - Landscape Architecture
- Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
- Full Time
WGI is an award-winning national consulting firm providing architecture, land planning, civil engineering, landscape architecture, transportation, geospatial services, and parking solutions, with our corporate headquarters in West Palm Beach, FL. The firm has offices throughout the U.S. and provides a comprehensive range of infrastructure services to a diverse client base in over 30 states. We are seeking a Project Manager/Landscape Architect with at least 3-8 years of professional experience preparing plans for the Florida Department of Transportation to join our Landscape Architecture team in our Ft. Lauderdale office.
The Landscape Architect will focus on preparing submittal drawings to FDOT. Candidate must be highly motivated. Projects will include a wide range of landscape deliverables including: highway landscape plans, tree disposition / relocation plans, landscape opportunity plans, tree inventory and analysis plans, inspection reports and feasibility reports.
• Prepare landscape plans for submittal to FDOT and the Turnpike Enterprise
• Inspect and prepare status reports of installed landscape plant material
• Attend meetings with FDOT
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited university
• 3-8 years related experience with current licensure or in the process of becoming licensed in the State of Florida
• Proficiency in Microstation
• Must understand the relationship between design and constructability
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Proficiency with AutoCAD, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office Suite a plus
• LIAF or ISA certifications a plus
If you have what it takes to join our growing organization and want to be part of a dedicated team please forward resume which must include salary history and a cover letter outlining how your background and experience relate to the position. In return, WGI provides a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an outstanding work environment. WGI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.