Civil Project Engineer - Dallas, TX
- Land Development - WGITX - Civil
- Dallas, TX, USA
- Full Time
- Full Benefits Package
At WGI, you will find talented, passionate associates providing exceptional service in collaborative, team-driven environments, all while having fun and enjoying the work they do. WGI prides its reputation as one of the nation's top consulting firms -- and our awards support our beliefs. We strive to stay ahead of the curve investing in the latest tools and technology. We are always looking for remarkable individuals to join our team and help expand our visionary approach. If you think you are an innovative team-player and want to shape your community, join our WGI team today!
WGI is an award-winning national consulting firm providing land planning, civil engineering, landscape architecture, transportation, geospatial services, and parking solutions, with our corporate headquarters in West Palm Beach, FL. The firm has offices throughout the U.S. and provides a comprehensive range of infrastructure services to a diverse client base in over 30 states. We are seeking a licensed Civil Engineer (PE) with 2 or more years of professional experience to be part of our Civil Division in our Dallas, TX office.
The Project Engineer role at WGI is responsible for assisting Project Managers and Project Designers in the preparation and coordination of engineering design items. The primary role of the Project Engineer is in the completion of engineering designs and construction plans.
- Preparation of project permitting applications and reports
- Civil engineering design for land development projects
- Administration of Construction Phase Services
- Represent WGI in meetings with Review staff to discuss project specifics and clear permitting comments
- Attend industry events and become involved in the community
Education / Experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering
- Two or more years of experience post graduation
- Engineer in Training (EIT) or Professional Engineer (PE) license required
If you have what it takes to join our growing organization and want to be part of a dedicated team, please submit your resume for review by our Talent Acquisition Team. WGI provides a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and an outstanding work environment. EOE
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Follow Us On Social Media