Civil Project Engineer - Dallas, TX
- Land Development - WGITX - Civil
- Dallas, TX, USA
- Full Time
- Full Benefits Package
WGI is an award-winning national consulting firm providing land planning, civil engineering, landscape architecture, transportation, geospatial services, and parking solutions, with our corporate headquarters in West Palm Beach, FL. The firm has offices throughout the U.S. and provides a comprehensive range of infrastructure services to a diverse client base in over 30 states. We are seeking a licensed Civil Engineer (PE) with 2 or more years of professional experience to be part of our Civil Division in our Dallas, TX office.
The Project Engineer role at BIG RED DOG, a division of WGI is responsible for assisting Project Managers and Project Designers in the preparation and coordination of engineering design items. The primary role of the Project Engineer is in the completion of engineering designs and construction plans.
- Preparation of project permitting applications and reports
- Civil or MEP engineering design
- Administration of Construction Phase Services
- Represent BRD, a division of WGI in meetings with Review staff to discuss project specifics and clear permitting comments
- Attend industry events and become involved in the community
Education / Experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering
- Two or more years of experience post graduation
- Engineer in Training (EIT) or Professional Engineer (PE) license required
If you have what it takes to join our growing organization and want to be part of a dedicated team please forward resume which must include salary history and a cover letter outlining how your background and experience relate to the position. In return, WGI provides a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an outstanding work environment. WGI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.