Survey / CAD Technician - Fort Pierce
- - Geospatial
- Fort Pierce, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match, Life Insurance, Profit Sharing and much more
WGI is an award-winning national consulting firm providing land planning, civil engineering, landscape architecture, transportation, geospatial services, and parking solutions. The firm has offices throughout the U.S. and provides a comprehensive range of infrastructure services to a diverse client base in over 30 states.
We are actively seeking Survey/CAD Technicians with 1 to 5 years of in-office experience for immediate employment in our Melbourne and Fort Pierce locations. The candidate will work in a fast-paced surveying environment supporting a large linear infrastructure project being constructed along the east coast of Florida. Over the last two decades, WGI has established a reputation with long term clients based on providing quality work on time and through developing economical geospatial solutions utilizing some of the most advanced technologies in the market.
Candidate must have experience with the following:
- MicroStation and/or AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Construction survey calculations
- Experience downloading survey data from field crews
- Processing data a plus, but not mandatory
- Organization skills for managing multiple field crew assignments
- Interest in expanding skill set and motivated for career growth
- Good communication skills
- The ability to manage instruction and follow directions
WGI is a dynamic work environment with focused attention to delivering quality work, responsively and professionally. We utilized proven technology for creating efficiencies of business and to deliver projects combining multiple means for data collection to create a cost-effective geospatial solution for our clients. A willingness to work cohesively as a team and be respectable to everyone is mandatory. Very strong organization skills, open communication and diplomacy will be key for success in this position.
If you have what it takes to join our growing organization and want to be part of a dedicated team please forward resume which must include salary history and a cover letter outlining how your background and experience relate to the position. In return, WGI provides a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an outstanding work environment. WGI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.